Monday, April 5, 2010

My Oh My....

My oh my, how times have changed. Addison is now a big sister! Kaden Alan was born on Friday, March 26th @ 2:23 p.m. He was 8lbs, 3oz and 21 inches long. I had a c-section this time, and I have to admit, it was the way to go! Recoop time was a just a tad more complicated with the scar and not being able to pick Addison up, but we're (Addison) is adjusting to that. She has officially become "Daddy's Girl" and Brian is eating it up. As much as I hate missing my cuddle time with Addison, it is the most heartwarming thing to see her cuddle up with Daddy. She's quite a proud big sister, too. She loves giving Kaden hugs and kisses. She has her tantrum moments which I'm not too fond of, but I'm hoping those with pass.

Kaden is doing great. He's gaining weight and eating a ton. :) Only thing is, the poor boy has his days and nights mixed up quite a bit! He sleeps most of the day and is up every 2 hours at night. Mommy and Daddy are working on this, but it hasn't really changed just yet!




3 comments:

Baby Sewell Blog said...

He's adorable!!! Congrats again! :)

Whitney Sheets said...

Congratulations Megan! He's precious and don't worry, the tantrums will pass....and then they'll return again....and then they'll pass again :^) Enjoy your sweet baby!

Camden's Corner said...

When is your first trip home going to be. I can't wait to see him!